Only one more semester for the majority of you before you graduate so make it count.
All I ask is that you love what you are doing, take the time to enjoy the process, and to have presence of mind to know this is a very special time in all your lives. Don't take it for granted. You are a collective of creative minds all working towards one purpose which is to be the very best you can.
Laugh more. Experiment more. Love more as you go. Take the long way home.
Break your routine. Learn to forgive yourself. Listen to your soul more. Embrace life.
As you plan for tomorrow, try your best to live in the moment.
It was a fun semester with each of you. I will remember our wonderful evening together at MODA just being designers and hanging out. A snapshot in my mind that will last me long after you have gone.
Enjoy the holidays with your loved ones!
A little video collection below that demonstrates the passion and fearlessness I wish for each of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment